Re: Hello

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Raghuram <raghuram(dot)duddu(at)trewport(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: 2008-08-18 03:20:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Raghuram wrote:

> I'm Ramu So I want to learn Java so how can I learn and which book I
> followed..I'm new in this java, if you know anything please let me know.

This mailing list is for the PostgreSQL JDBC driver. It's not a general
Java discussion forum.

There are lots of great Java resources on the Internet, including many
free tutorials and sets of course material, books, and lots more.

Just off the top of my head, here are some starting points:

http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkapjava/

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/java/index.html

http://www.google.com/search?q=learning+java

http://www.google.com/search?q=java+tutorial

http://forums.sun.com/forum.jspa?forumID=54

... all of which you could've found in 10 minutes using Google.

--
Craig Ringer