Re: display query results

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: PJ <af(dot)gourmet(at)videotron(dot)ca>
Cc: Andy Shellam <andy(dot)shellam-lists(at)mailnetwork(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: display query results
Date: 2008-07-31 14:03:26
Lists: pgsql-php
On 31/07/2008 14:55, PJ wrote:
> Now I am trying to verify the padding on "Alcohol" and in so doing tried
> to invoke phpPgAdmin... and you gussed it, I tried to follow all hte
> INSTALL instructions and http://localhost/phppgadmin just gives "cannot
> find on this server"

What web server are you running? What platform? How did you set it up?

> On to of it, the same script I ran yesterday now give me "Fatal error"
> Call to undefined function pg_connect() on line 10. Worked fine yesterday.
> Wonder what it is that I screwed up?

This suggests that the PG functions aren't enabled in PHP, which is kind
of weird since they worked before. If you're on Windows, I'd
double-check your php.ini file to make sure that the PostgreSQL
extension is enabled (not commented out).

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie