Re: display query results

From: PJ <af(dot)gourmet(at)videotron(dot)ca>
To: Matthias Ritzkowski <matthiar(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: display query results
Date: 2008-07-30 17:48:51
Lists: pgsql-php

Doesn't work... and I feel totally lost. I don't understand the
pg_fetch_* stuff at all.
One would think that my query should return the text that is in the
field. The database is quite correct and does work with php since it
comes from an older web-site that someone else programmed for me. I'm
using it to practice and learn. :)