Re: August's LAPUG meeting location

From: Charles Wyble <charles(at)thewybles(dot)com>
To: Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: August's LAPUG meeting location
Date: 2008-07-27 16:05:29
Lists: lapug

There is a Dennys in El Monte with a nice back room. No internet though.
I don't know a location in SGV works for everyone. :)
There is also a Dennys in Van Nuys that has a back room, and one in
Northridge.

So if people would like to meet in the SGV or SFV then I am happy to
provide further details and can even make the reservation.

Nice thing about Dennys is that it has food. Granted it may not be the
best food, but it's something of a variety and everyone can
buy there own.

Charles

--
Charles Wyble (818) 280 - 7059