Senior Software Engineer/Architect, San Diego, CA, USA

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Senior Software Engineer/Architect, San Diego, CA, USA
Date: 2008-07-23 01:28:15
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Company:	Cymer, Inc
URL:		http://www.cymer.com
Location:	San Diego, CA, USA
Position:	Regular Full Time

Cymer, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of deep ultraviolet (DUV)
laser illumination sources, the essential light source for DUV
photolithography systems. DUV lithography is a key enabling technology,
which has allowed the semiconductor industry to meet the exacting
specifications and manufacturing requirements for volume production of
today's advanced semiconductor chips.

Cymer has been selected to engineer the world's first extreme
ultraviolet (EUV) source designed to enable next-generation high-volume
manufacturing scanners well into the next decade.

Here's your chance to be part of an elite team with lasting global
impact. Cymer is seeking a very experienced, senior level, Software
Engineer/Architect. If you have a Computer Science or Engineering degree
and experience in software design and development using one or more of
the following technologies, we would like to talk to you:

Required (expert):
---------------------
C++
Linux/Unix

Required (competent):
---------------------
PostgreSQL
Java
Python

Desired:
---------------------
Embedded real-time operating systems
Firmware
Control algorithms
SECS/GEM

If you qualify and are interested in discussing this opportunity, please
contact me directly with a resume at the email address below.

Joe Conway
mail(at)joeconway(dot)com

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Blake HaggertyDate: 2008-07-25 19:14:24