Re: Dialogs review

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dialogs review
Date: 2008-07-21 17:04:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>
>> Anyways, I attach the new dlgCast.xrc patch file.
>
> That looks pretty sweet, and works well :-). The only thing I note, is
> that even with a bigger gap between controls, the bottom highlight on
> the active control (the blue border on OS X) still isn't shown. If
> that's the case for you as well, then it seems pointless leaving such
> a large gap. Reducing the borders from 8 to 4 looks better here.

Reducing the border works here too. To have the blue border on each side
of the control, we need to make the control bigger. For example,
cbSourceType and cbTargetType have 12 for width. With 14, they show the
bottom highlight.

> Thoughts? Aside from that, I think that one is ready to go - and
> should set the standard for the following dialogues :-)

There's still one thing that bothers me. The "Use replication" label
seems closer to the left side of the window's border.

And I need to check the border and width changes on Linux and Windows.

--
Guillaume.
  http://www.postgresqlfr.org