Re: Dialogs review

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dialogs review
Date: 2008-07-19 14:50:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Dave Page a écrit :
>> On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 8:17 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
>> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>>
>>> Hmmmm, I see... that I can't do anything till I get my Mac. I will
>>> work on
>>> it but I don't know now how to fix it.
>>
>> Understood. I'm really busy right now (yeah, I know I'm starting to
>> sound like a broken record with that one!) but if you send over the
>> latest version of the patch sometime I'll try out a couple of ideas
>> for this and the combo box thing when I can get five minutes..
>>

> :)
>
> Now that I have a MacMini, that I'm able to build a pgAdmin3.app file,
> things should go faster and with less burden. Or so I hope.
>
> BTW, I have the same issue with the two dialogs. I'm statring to work on
> this.

Okay... the wxListCtrl resize problem seems to be a wxMac confirmed bug.
See http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/4814 bug report for more details.
Not sure about what we should do with this... debug the stuff on wxMac
source files? or simply put it in the BUGS file and continue the work ?

... hmmm ... (a few moments later) ... I can try to see what's going on
between 2.8.6 and 2.8.7 and if 2.8.6 works for us. (again a few moments
later) Nope, doesn't work on 2.8.6 and 2.8.0. I added a comment on the
trac tricket.

Anyways, I attach the new dlgCast.xrc patch file.

--
Guillaume.
  http://www.postgresqlfr.org