Hello

From: Bastiaan Olij <lists(at)basenlily(dot)nl>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hello
Date: 2008-07-14 02:43:17
Lists: sydpug

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello after joining up. Just moved from the
Netherlands to Sydney Australia to work for a company that uses
Postgresql as one of their backends. My own experience has been mostly
Sybase and lately MS SQL Server so I'm relatively new to Postgresql all
though I've been playing around with it for the past few months.

Kindest Regards,

Bastiaan Olij
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bastiaanolij

  • Re: Hello at 2008-07-14 03:54:37 from Charles Duffy