Re: changing sequence in serial field

From: Julius Tuskenis <julius(at)nsoft(dot)lt>
To: Achilleas Mantzios <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: changing sequence in serial field
Date: 2008-07-04 06:41:42
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello Achilleas.

I think you are wrong on this point - I can create some sequence (the
owner is set) and then drop it easily. I think this is because

b_prekes_br_kodas_pbk_id_seq1 was created automatically creating serial field and is in some way connected to it. Thats why I get error saying "...column pbk_id requires it." Any way I can't find a way to find and alter this dependency.