Re: Change a character in a text field

From: Naomi Walker <nwalker(at)mhs(dot)mphasis(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Change a character in a text field
Date: 2008-07-02 17:35:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

> Can you please provide a complete example of how to use this in the
> update command? ie... how do we select the table/field that we want to
> interrogate and make the change to?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Karen Stone
> Technical Services
> MphasiS Health Solutions
> 602.604.3100 x265

Naomi Walker Chief Information Officer
Eldorado Computing, Inc nwalker(at)eldocomp(dot)com
---An EDS Company 602-604-3100
The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.
- Richard Bach

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this e-mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster(at)mphasis(dot)com and delete this mail from your records.