Re: Booth Swag: are we ordering it, or what?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Booth Swag: are we ordering it, or what?
Date: 2008-06-24 18:19:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh,

>> Pop-up display? I can order that if you'll send me the graphics you have.
>
> Oh yeah good point. They are 5x5 right?

Actually, it's 8x8. I'm thinking of ordering the one with endcaps,
because they look more elegant and are only $100 more:
http://www.displays2go.com/product.asp?ID=3952

Does the graphic you sent me comply with their artwork requirements?
http://www.displays2go.com/bannerguidelines/TEPUGM8C_bannerguide.html

I also think we really need some literature stands. But I'm not sure if
we want counter display:
http://www.displays2go.com/product.asp?ID=9564

or floor-mounted sturdy:
http://www.displays2go.com/product.asp?ID=5440