Need "Round Robin Reviewer" volunteers

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Need "Round Robin Reviewer" volunteers
Date: 2008-06-20 17:02:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hackers,

At the developer meeting, we determined that one thing needed to speed
up the commitfests is a list of people who were available to review
assigned patches, and someone to do the assigning. Well, for July I'm
the assignor, and I'm looking for some assignees. Here's how it will work:

July 1: commitfest starts.
July 7: reviewer assignment, 1st round
July 10: reviewer assignment, 2nd round
July 15 (hopefully): commitfest complete.

Reviewer assgnment: I look over the list of submitted patches and see
which ones aren't getting attention. shared_buffer fashion, I start
assigning them round-robin from the people our "pool" of reviewers who
haven't already taken on patches. I'll e-mail you with a patch I want
you to review, and you will accept or reject the assignment promptly.
I'll continue this until everything is assigned.

So, can everyone who is qualified to be part of the pool please put your
name on the RRR list?

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/RRReviewers

Thanks!

--Josh Berkus