PostgreSQL booth on FrOSCon, Germany

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: pgsql-eu-general <pgsql-eu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL booth on FrOSCon, Germany
Date: 2008-06-16 15:15:56
Lists: pgeu-general
Hi all,

today I got the official ACK for a PostgreSQL booth on FrOSCon 2008
Unfortunately the conference its mostly German.
I told them last year about the synchronous speakers of Italy and
suggested to have this on FrOSCon too but afaik they forgot about my
suggestion. :(

Anyway, everybody is welcome to join us and visit the FrOSCon.

Also for this conference Bernd Helmle got an ACK for a PostgreSQL talk
and I got an ACK for a 3 hour PostgreSQL workshop.

If you won't have knowledge where St. Augustin is: Its near Bonn and
Bonn is near Cologne. Its in the deepest West of Germany and close to my

Best Regards,

P.S.: I still have problems to get mails from this list here. If you
have further questions, please put me in CC or write directly to me.

Susanne Ebrecht
52066 Aachen, Germany

Email: miracee(at)miracee(dot)de

pgeu-general by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-06-17 13:29:13