Re: Comments on a separate tab?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Comments on a separate tab?
Date: 2008-06-14 21:33:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>>
>> Properties dialog takes a lot of space. I think it's mainly because of the
>> comments textfield. I would find great to put it on its own tab. I haven't
>> actually look at the code to see if that's possible at all. I would like to
>> know your feelings about this.
>
> Should be straighforward technically speaking, just a bit of effort
> because of all the dialogues that would need updating. It seems like a
> nice idea, but currently the comment box acts as a 'filler' to ensure
> the dialogues look full. Not sure they would all look correct with it
> someplace else.

My main concern is to be able to create table on my laptop (monitor size
1280x800) and the previous size didn't allow this to me.

I hope I did a complete review of all dialogs. I think they all look
correct on my Linux box. Not sure on Windows and MacOS X.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
  http://www.postgresqlfr.org