SQL Commands in PostgreSQL 7.4.2 form Palm Devices

From: Roberto Andrade Fonseca <randradefonseca(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres Anuncios <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQL Commands in PostgreSQL 7.4.2 form Palm Devices
Date: 2005-01-18 02:26:26
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hi:

MemoWare (http://www.memoware.com) accepted my submision: a Pilot-DB
database file (DB format) that contains the output from psql command:

template1=#\h *

The actual file was created with a modified version of create_help.pl
(an script that extracts the help for psql from the SGML documentation).

You can download the Palm file (pgsql742_sql_commands.pdb) from:

http://www.memoware.com/?screen=doc_detail&doc_id=16753&p=title^!sql~!description^!sql~!author^!sql~!

An explanation of how I created the pdb file is on my site:

http://www.randrade.com.mx/palm/

but just in Spanish.

I hope it will be helpfull for some of you.

--
Roberto Andrade Fonseca
Inteligentes.com, S.A. de C.V.