Re: Ask for Help on Improving the FreeBSD FAQ

From: Gabor PALI <pgj(at)FreeBSD(dot)org>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ask for Help on Improving the FreeBSD FAQ
Date: 2008-06-07 01:46:53
Lists: pgsql-www
> Oh I apologize :). PeterE is pretty much lead doc dude around here:

Thank you, I will also contact him, but I think he will got all these mails.

> But I might be able to help you as well. Do you have a specific are of
> interest besides the fact that we use Docbook?

Yes, I would like to know more about:
- how you do implement the user comments on your web pages,
- whether you do have any schedule for merging these comments,
- how you do build and mark up the different versions (e.g. static and
interactive per versions) of the documentation,
- whether you do have any project-specific modifications for DocBook
- what other tools you do use for creating documentation

Thank you for your answers in advance,
:g