PHP and PostgreSQL Software Developer at Network Ninja, Inc.

From: Matt Bochneak <nni(at)networkninja(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP and PostgreSQL Software Developer at Network Ninja, Inc.
Date: 2008-05-29 21:13:15
Lists: pgsql-jobs
PHP AND POSTGRESQL SOFTWARE DEVELOPER FOR THIN-CLIENT AND WEB APPLICATIONS

Network Ninja is looking for a PHP developer with RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
experience, a background working with open-source frameworks in a team
environment, and knowledge of source control (specifically Subversion)
and ticketing systems. Our applications are deployed solely in Linux
environments.

Work with people that love their jobs, in a challenging and fun
environment, with opportunities to advance your career.

We’re a medium sized software development firm in the Wicker Park
neighborhood of Chicago (just moved into a beautiful new office).
Founded in 1998, ten years old, with three primary products in the same
number of sectors: Marketing Management, Case Tracking for Children’s
Advocacy Centers and their related organizations/teams, and a Case
Tracking/Case Management solution for non-profit legal services
organizations. Fun, huh?

Nice perks, great people to work with, fantastic working environment,
and exceptional growth potential. Healthcare, 401k and direct deposit.

Some more information at www.networkninja.com .

- PHP
- RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Linux
- Team Experience
- Source Control
- Ticketing Systems

Interested? Send us your resume, accompanied by code samples (PHP and
PostgreSQL demonstrating OOP).

[now this:

No contractors, no outsourcing firms, no recruiters unless you already
have a GOOD candidate prepped and ready, no resumes called ‘resume.doc’,
no remote workers, and finally, no jerks.

]

This is a full-time position.

To apply for this position: submit resume via our website.

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Decibel!Date: 2008-06-03 00:58:44