ITPUG at PyCon2

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ITPUG at PyCon2
Date: 2008-05-12 12:51:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Last weekend, the Italian PostgreSQL Users Group had a booth for two
days at the national conference of Python Users.

It's been an incredible opportunity to do some advocacy to over 300 IT
experts and to establish a collaboration with the Italian Python
Association.

I already posted an item on PlanetPostgreSQL but I also wish to post
another report from Gianluca Riccardi, ITPUG's member from Lazio (the
Region where Rome is):

http://moonwatcher.it/sp/4

This week, ITPUG will be at a national conference about free software
(Chris Mair) and I will finally ship some flyers and new stickers to
Kostas and the Greek Group. :)

Ciao,
Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy