Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Kostas Maistrelis <kostas(at)amalou(dot)net>, Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.
Date: 2008-05-10 06:57:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Alvaro Herrera a écrit :
> Guillaume Lelarge escribió:
>
>> * and a pg_catalog schema image (see [2])
>
> Looks nice. One change I'd do is get rid of the unreferenced columns in
> pg_am -- it makes that catalog take too much space.

Problem is, they are referenced. I just forgot to put links to the
pg_proc.oid column.

> I'd also move pg_pltemplate closer to pg_language.

Done.

I've also found the pg_trigger twice, so I deleted one.

> And make the catalog name stand out more.

Done too.

Thanks a lot for your comments.

PS: posters are now moved in their own directory, so this poster is now
here:
http://svn.postgresqlfr.org/browser/materials/advocacy/trunk/posters/catalogs83.svg?format=raw

--
Guillaume.