Is there a trace facility for postgres/php?

From: Mary Anderson <maryfran(at)demog(dot)berkeley(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is there a trace facility for postgres/php?
Date: 2008-05-09 16:20:40
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all,
I am writing a php/postgres application. I have been printing out
commands and errors at each step of the way. In the past I have used a
trace facility to find out what the last SQL command the database ran.
Is such a thing available in php/postgres? I know how to get the most
recent SQL error on a connection and print it out.

Thanks

Mary