Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Kostas Maistrelis <kostas(at)amalou(dot)net>, Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.
Date: 2008-05-06 17:22:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Kostas,
>
> I've uploaded the Version 8.3 promotional flyer for your use:
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/5617/83_rel_flyer.odt
>
> Note that there's also a PG information flyer from FOSDEM on pgfoundry:
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/3767/pg-general.odt
>
> In general, flyers and handouts will be/should be uploaded to the PR
> project:
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000047

Last friday, I worked on two SVG posters with Inkscape:

  * list of the statistics tables/views (see [1])

  * and a pg_catalog schema image (see [2])

They could be of some use. The first one is ugly when displayed with
Firefox, but great with Inkscape. The second one is great on both. I
have not tried yet to print them, but I would like to have them printed
for PostgreSQLfr next booth.

Regards.

[1]
http://svn.postgresqlfr.org/browser/materials/advocacy/trunk/dbastatsviews.svg?format=raw