Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Kostas Maistrelis <kostas(at)amalou(dot)net>, Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.
Date: 2008-05-06 17:22:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Kostas,
> I've uploaded the Version 8.3 promotional flyer for your use:
> Note that there's also a PG information flyer from FOSDEM on pgfoundry:
> In general, flyers and handouts will be/should be uploaded to the PR
> project:

Last friday, I worked on two SVG posters with Inkscape:

  * list of the statistics tables/views (see [1])

  * and a pg_catalog schema image (see [2])

They could be of some use. The first one is ugly when displayed with
Firefox, but great with Inkscape. The second one is great on both. I
have not tried yet to print them, but I would like to have them printed
for PostgreSQLfr next booth.