Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.

From: Kostas Maistrelis <kostas(at)amalou(dot)net>
To: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.
Date: 2008-05-06 13:59:25
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
| Hi Kostas,
| we do have lots of flyers that ITPUG printed for FOSDEM (you can see the
| flyer here: ). We can ship
| them to you, I am sure we have the money (as PostgreSQL Europe) to send
| some flyers to you. Andreas has all the flyers left from FOSDEM, and I
| think that at least a hundred can be sent with no problem at all.

The conference is on the 27th of May, if you think there is enough time
for the shipping we would appreciate if you could send us a few flyers,
i think maybe 30 pieces  would be fine, we have found
a local software company to cover some of our expenses
so we are going to print some stuff on our own.

Thanks in advance

Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)