Statistics tab, "Tables" node

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Statistics tab, "Tables" node
Date: 2008-05-05 12:44:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

When one clicks on the statistics tab with "Tables" node selected, very
few statistics are shown :
* tuples inserted
* tuples updated
* tuples deleted
* size

I'm wondering if we could put all pg_stat_all_tables columns here.
That's a lot of informations, but at least some informations seem to be
worth it : n_live_tup, n_dead_tup, last_vacuum, last_autovacuum,
last_analyze, last_autoanalyze. I would also like to add some other
stuff like the % of the table in cache (if pg_buffercache is available).

Comments, ideas ?

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org