No Australian User Group?

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: No Australian User Group?
Date: 2008-04-29 15:54:44
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi guys,

   if everything goes as expected, I am heading to Australia for a
couple of weeks at the end of May and I was wondering if there is a
"Down Under" PostgreSQL User Group.

   It would be great to catch up with somebody there. I will be based in
Melbourne, Victoria. Thanks.

Ciao,
Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy

pgsql-advocacy by date