Refresh issue in object tree

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Refresh issue in object tree
Date: 2008-04-28 18:44:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi developers! Hi Dave!

Testing pgAdmin v.1.8.2 (Feb 5 2008), rev: 7050, on WinXP; host: pg 8.2.7 and
8.3.1 on Debian Etch

A refresh on a collection in the object tree updates all object names under
it, but a refresh on a single object fails to update its name (while the
definition in the SQL pane is updated like expected)
That feels counter-intuitive, one would expect the name to be included. It
also leads to a state where the object browser contradicts the SQL pane.

I have tested this with trigger functions, functions, tables and views. So I
assume it is a general issue in the object tree.

Regards
Erwin

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-04-29 08:07:36