Re: we don't have a bugzilla

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>, Raphaël Jacquot <sxpert(at)sxpert(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: we don't have a bugzilla
Date: 2008-04-26 17:37:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> "Joshua D. Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com> writes:
>> How would he know to search at the archives?
>
> If he knew enough about the community to post in -hackers (as opposed
> to, say, -general or -novice) he should certainly have heard of the

You think so? (not being sarcastic).

> mailing list archives. *You* might find 'em useless but I don't.

I didn't say I found them useless. I said they are useless unless you
know what you are looking for. I am pretty sure that when it comes to
PostgreSQL, you always know what you are looking for.

Anyway, now I am off-topic, so I am done with this thread.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake