Re: we don't have a bugzilla

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Raphaël Jacquot <sxpert(at)sxpert(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: we don't have a bugzilla
Date: 2008-04-26 06:13:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Raphaël Jacquot wrote:
> would seem like a good idea, no ?
>
> http://www.murrayc.com/blog/permalink/2008/04/25/postgresql-has-no-bugzilla/

Before you come trolling on this (or any other) subject, please read the
voluminous debates that have taken place about it. Apparently you think
it's something we have never considered, which in light of the product
we maintain would be more than remarkable.

Having done that, please endeavour to make an actual contribution to the
discussion.

cheers

andrew