Re: Question about crossing the pond.

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Question about crossing the pond.
Date: 2008-04-25 16:03:11
Lists: pgeu-general
Hi Joshua,

>> At this point, you don't, as a US citizen, need a visa to enter any
>> country in the EU.
>
> Just to be clear are you saying I *only* need my passport?

Yes. US Citizens doesn't need any visa for tripping around Europe.
Neither Europeans need a visa to trip in the US.

In both sides, you'll have a 3 months limit for your trip. And you can
do that twice a year as a maximum without visa.

If you need to stay more that 3 months twice a year in any of the Eu
countries, you'll need at least a Schengen Visa, or any national visa
from any Eu country.

See you @ ottawa :)

--
Jean-Paul Argudo