Re: Question about crossing the pond.

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Question about crossing the pond.
Date: 2008-04-25 15:05:41
Lists: pgeu-general
Magnus Hagander ha scritto:
> No, you will also need a ticket.

:D

I am pretty confident you do not need anything if it is for tourism. You
are allowed to travel around Europe for up to 90 days. I might be wrong,
but I am pretty sure it is all based on a mutual agreement between EU
and the US (I do not need a visa to visit the States for instance).

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy