Deny creation of tables for a user

From: Pascal Cohen <pcohen(at)wimba(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Deny creation of tables for a user
Date: 2008-04-23 10:46:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello
I am playing with security in Postgres
And I would like to have a database that can be managed by a given user
that could do almost anything but I would also have a user that can just
handle what is created.
I mean she could insert, update delete rows but not create tables.

I did not find a way to revoke such thing. Is it possible ?

Thanks!