Re: Governance for PGUS

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Governance for PGUS
Date: 2008-04-21 20:14:31
Lists: pgus-general
David, Josh,

> Can we try this again?

OK:

Great!  I look forward to reviewing the bylaws.  Is the draft organized
around the idea of individual membership, or membership by PUG?  I can
see both ideas having merit.

One other issue I'd like to deal with through the PGUS is to have some
way for individual PUGs to raise funds which they can spend at their
discretion.  It's kind of sucking that SFPUG is raising around
$1000/year, but David and I are still paying for a lot of pizza out of
our own pockets.

--Josh Berkus