Re: [Poll] Who will come at PGDay 2008?

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Matteo Beccati <php(at)beccati(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Poll] Who will come at PGDay 2008?
Date: 2008-04-21 08:52:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Ciao Matteo,

> How about web-based registration forms?

Yes, we will. But at this stage it is just a rough estimation. We need
to write press announcements and we would like to know who from the core
team for instance is coming, and this sort of things.

Thanks,
Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy