Re: [pgsql-www] Can somebody add a link on wiki.postgresql.org

From: laser <laserlist(at)pgsqldb(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Can somebody add a link on wiki.postgresql.org
Date: 2008-04-21 05:59:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

yep, the BBS is a PG backed FUDForum, I Changed it into use PG as storage
(FUDForum use file to store content and PG to store offset in file etc.)
And I
didn't add search at that time, I'll redo the search soon.

btw: we've just finished a so-call OpenResty product, it's a
PostgreSQL-over-REST
interface, we use it to access PostgreSQL directly from JavaScript
(AJAX), don't
know if anybody interested in it:

http://search.cpan.org/~agent/OpenResty-0.1.10/lib/OpenResty.pm

-laser