Re: Joshua Drake's "What MySQL Can Learn From PostgreSQL" talk at MySQL Con 2008

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Brad Nicholson <bnichols(at)ca(dot)afilias(dot)info>, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy List <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Joshua Drake's "What MySQL Can Learn From PostgreSQL" talk at MySQL Con 2008
Date: 2008-04-19 15:12:07
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,

> Zdenek is working on this. Anyone want to help?

Well I think the more appropriate list would be -hackers but, I was
going to offer to help him with the linux side of testing. I will admit
though, he hasn't gotten sign off from -hackers on his implementation so
I am wary of putting any real effort into it until procedure is followed.

Joshua D. Drake