libpq patch for pqtypes hook api and PGresult creation

From: Andrew Chernow <ac(at)esilo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpq patch for pqtypes hook api and PGresult creation
Date: 2008-04-11 17:47:58
Lists: pgsql-patches
Here are the changes to libpq.  It adds the ability to register an
Object Hook and create a home-grown result.  Patch adds 4 functions.

We changed the name of PQresultSetFieldValue to PQsetvalue, which better
compliments PQgetvalue.  If this patch is acceptable, we will move on to
making the required changes to pqtypes; some work has already been done.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC

pgsql-patches by date