NTT OSS Center is very pleased to release pg_bulkload-2.3.0 that
supports the PostgreSQL 8.3. You can download the latest version from
The new features are the following:
- Works on PostgreSQL 8.3 and 8.2 by the same package.
- Support a native Windows platform.
- Add a non-direct load mode which use shared buffer and WAL.
- Enable TOAST.
- Support sorting colomn order and skipping column.
- Support binary input in fixed length file type.
- Support to keep trailing spaces in character strings.
- Support to skip the head of input records.
- Support the number of records to be loaded.
Please visit online manual site:
NTT Open Source Software Center
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2008-04-14 06:14:14|
|Subject: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - April 13 2008 ==|
|Previous:||From: Mark Wong||Date: 2008-04-10 00:13:24|
|Subject: PostgreSQL top (pg_top, formerly ptop) 3.6.2-beta3 released|