Congratulations...

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Congratulations...
Date: 2008-04-04 19:05:47
Lists: pgeu-general
...to the UK people for a most enjoyable day in Birmingham last
Wednesday. A great series of talks, and it was good to meet some of the
people behind the names on these lists.

There's so much that you learn in a "live" environment, watching the
speaker and listening to people's questions, that you don't always pick
up on a mailing list or from the docs....it was my first time at such an
event, and I thoroughly enjoyed it and found it a very worthwhile day.
My only regret was that I had to run off to catch a plane and missed the
social gathering later.

Well done guys!

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie

pgeu-general by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-04-04 19:18:05