Re: what is the origin of postgreSQL time

From: Julius Tuskenis <julius(at)nsoft(dot)lt>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: what is the origin of postgreSQL time
Date: 2008-04-01 09:40:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

I gues it would work for you:) It works on 8 servers, still not on this
one. Permissions seem to be set ok too. Where does postgresql store its
path to timezone directory? Is there any way to see where is it looking
for timezone file 'Europe/Vilnius' or 'Egypt' (doesnt work too). In fact
works only abbreviated timezones like MEST, EEST, GMT etc.... This beats
me. I cant even imagine what to look for further.

--
Julius Tuskenis