Re: LAPUG April

From: Matthew Wetmore <m(dot)wetmore(at)secomintl(dot)com>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: LAPUG April
Date: 2008-04-01 00:30:33
Lists: lapug
Hi all,

Sorry to miss last week's meeting, [insert random lame excuse here],
but to make up for it, I'm hosting the April pug!

directions and info are in the April blog (thanks Richard!)

No special parking instructions. Pull up to the ticket dispenser, and
pull a ticket. Ok to leave ticket in car...no validation and no charge.

Enter side door (only door) from parking lot.
email me off list if you need anything or help with directions.

%%%%

Look for 'lapug_play server' log-in, and other details, soon.

Matthew Wetmore
Secom International, Inc
9610 Bellanca, Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
310-641-1290

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organisations is strictly
prohibited. The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the
views or policies of Secom International Inc., or its employees.