Re: Postgres 8.3.1 configure fails on Solaris 10 using gcc 3.4.3 and building for 64 bit

From: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: haeb(at)pc60(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org, Bjorn Munch <Bjorn(dot)Munch(at)Sun(dot)COM>
Subject: Re: Postgres 8.3.1 configure fails on Solaris 10 using gcc 3.4.3 and building for 64 bit
Date: 2008-03-24 19:19:28
Lists: pgsql-ports
You can download 8.3.1 64bit version for Solaris from community web site
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.3.1/solaris/i386/

Or is there something missing what you need? I also put Bjorn on CC. He builded
this packages, but we use Sun Studio compiler.

You can also look how 8.2 is builded in opensolaris:

http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/sfw/usr/src/cmd/postgres/postgresql-8.2/

	Zdenek