phpPgAdmin 4.2-Beta2 released

From: "JGuillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais" <ioguix(at)free(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: phpPgAdmin 4.2-Beta2 released
Date: 2008-03-23 13:03:16
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hello,

The phpPgAdmin (ppa) team released their 2nd 4.2 Beta the 22th of March.

4.2 version of ppa supports the latest PostgreSQL 8.3 and some of its
new features like :
- ENUM & UUID
- FTS, thanks to Ivan Zolotukhin and the Google SoC
- Function costing options

...Along with a lot of improvements and Bug Fix (see HISTORY file).

You can download it for your immediate use from our website at
http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/?page=download .

We recieved some translations during our Beta-1 and encourage other
translators to send us their update, they will be applied quickly !

Please report any comments or bug on our tracker at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=37132 .

Thank for your support !

--
Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais