phpPgAdmin 4.2-Beta2 released

From: "JGuillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais" <ioguix(at)free(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: phpPgAdmin 4.2-Beta2 released
Date: 2008-03-23 13:03:16
Lists: pgsql-announce

The phpPgAdmin (ppa) team released their 2nd 4.2 Beta the 22th of March.

4.2 version of ppa supports the latest PostgreSQL 8.3 and some of its
new features like :
- FTS, thanks to Ivan Zolotukhin and the Google SoC
- Function costing options

...Along with a lot of improvements and Bug Fix (see HISTORY file).

You can download it for your immediate use from our website at .

We recieved some translations during our Beta-1 and encourage other
translators to send us their update, they will be applied quickly !

Please report any comments or bug on our tracker at .

Thank for your support !

Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais

pgsql-announce by date