From: Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
Cc: PostgreSQL EU - General list <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2008-03-22 11:30:19
Lists: pgeu-general
hello ...

i will go to the event in vienna.
the ones outside of vienna are pretty small and only local people are
usually here.
personally i attended the one in linz 2 or 3 times but i will most
likely skip it this year too as there are just not enough people
(speaking in front of 10 people is not funny at all).

i don't know yet if there is a way to do a booth in vienna. up to 2
weeks ago or so the event itself was not even certain as there were no
free rooms here (because of this stupid soccer thing).

    best regards,

Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> is someone going to visit this event?
> And/or is it possible (and is someone interested) to represent
> PostgreSQL? If yes, how can we help you? Please let us know.
> Kind regards

Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
PostgreSQL Solutions and Support
Gröhrmühlgasse 26, A-2700 Wiener Neustadt
Tel: +43/1/205 10 35 / 340