Re: Linuxwochen.at

From: Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
Cc: PostgreSQL EU - General list <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Linuxwochen.at
Date: 2008-03-22 11:30:19
Lists: pgeu-general

hello ...

i will go to the event in vienna.
the ones outside of vienna are pretty small and only local people are
usually here.
personally i attended the one in linz 2 or 3 times but i will most
likely skip it this year too as there are just not enough people
(speaking in front of 10 people is not funny at all).

i don't know yet if there is a way to do a booth in vienna. up to 2
weeks ago or so the event itself was not even certain as there were no
free rooms here (because of this stupid soccer thing).

best regards,

hans

--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH