Needed: Postgres tuning/sizing services

From: Brian Ghidinelli <brian(at)pukkasoft(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Needed: Postgres tuning/sizing services
Date: 2008-03-22 04:04:56
Lists: sfpug
I'm looking to contract some help with tuning our Postgres installation.
  We've changed our hardware configuration recently and could use some
input in optimizing our setup ahead of an upcoming service relaunch.

We're currently running on our backup db after a recent colo move and
I'd like to have the sizing work done in the next two weeks before we
switch back to our primary.

Thanks,

Brian

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2008-04-01 18:56:29