Experienced PostgreSQL DBA - Contract-to-Perm, San Antonio, TX

From: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Experienced PostgreSQL DBA - Contract-to-Perm, San Antonio, TX
Date: 2008-03-20 00:33:48
Lists: pgsql-jobs
We are looking for an experienced PostgreSQL Administration for a
permanent position or contract-to-perm position in San Antonio, TX.
This job would require relocation (provided) to TX in the event of a
permanent hire, and the contract duration would be in TX.

We are seeking an experienced PostgreSQL Administrator with experience
managing PostgreSQL clusters in production, high-transaction volume
environments.

You should be intimately familiar with PG performance tuning, including
things such as fillfactor, partitioning, AVD tuning, query optimization,
PG log analysis, sharding, slony-I, PITR, and warm standby.  Extensive
Unix/Linux administration skills are desired as well.

A permanent position would offer full benefits, including health,
dental, medical and 401k.  Salary is in the 90k range, with quarterly
bonuses (usually 15%).

Interested parties should respond to jobs(at)otg-nc(dot)com with a resume,
salary requirements, and cover letter.

--
Chander Ganesan
The Open Technology Group

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Bob ProvencherDate: 2008-03-26 14:56:13