Re: Contributor List policy

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2008-03-10 22:29:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Ciao Joshua,

> Your "Draft" excludes some of the biggest contributors we have,
> including Jean-Paul and Gabriele.

Seriously, there is no need to add my name. I do not feel like I am
contributing to the Postgres project at all.

On the other hand, if you want to put a name, rather than mine please
add the organisations which I currently represent - ITPUG and PostgreSQL
Europe (which has already been accounted).

I would really appreciate this in particular for ITPUG, because without
the help of the other members I would be pretty much useless. I feel
like I am part of a team and I would like to stay at the same level as
of my mates at ITPUG.

In any case, thank you very much for having thought of me. :)

Ciao ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy