Re: FOSDEM Photos?

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FOSDEM Photos?
Date: 2008-03-05 23:11:50
Lists: pgeu-general
On 05/03/2008 23:03, Dave Page wrote:

> Now you've got me wondering what you look like! Have you registered
> for the UK conference yet? That seems like a reasonable way to solve
> that problem :-p

Actually, I was seriously considering coming to it, if I can manage it
and if the wife will let me - it's a bit of a trek from Galway....Aer
Arann did a direct Galway-Birmingham flight for a while, but
unfortunately that didn't last.

If you really want to know what I look like, there's an oldish photo at
http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals/2007-07-12.html, though I have a
bit less hair now. :-)

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie