Re: Missing stuff

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>,pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing stuff
Date: 2008-03-03 14:26:49
Lists: pgeu-general
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 01:53:02PM +0100, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 11:32:33AM +0100, Susanne Ebrecht wrote:
>>
>>> are you really sure the rollup is in German?
>>> I remember that I ordered it in English only because bilingual was too
>>> much text.
>>> Please look onto the rollup, it should be English not German.
>>>
>> the text is in english, yes. The website is in german.
>>
>> My idea was, that we could order antother Rollup, if we already have to
>> order a new bag. Will save shipping cost, but of course, we have to pay
>> the Rollup.
>>

> This is probably worthwhile :) But let's not do anything until we really
> know what site to point it to instead of the german one... Unless we just
> want to point it to postgresql.org?

It should point to postgresql.org at the first place. But maybe it
should point to postgresql.eu too.
You will get too much text when you want to point it to every single
language based group.

I think, we should wait with this until we have a web presentation.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht
52066 Aachen, Germany