Re: Missing stuff

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>,Gevik Babakhani <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing stuff
Date: 2008-03-03 10:38:34
Lists: pgeu-general
Dave Page wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de> wrote:
>

>> Susanne explained this in another mail. I contacted the vendor and
>> they told me a new bag costs 7,50 E plus VAT plus shipping. So something
>> around 20-25 Euro. Another thing: the Rollup is in german, do we want
>> another one with english text? Imho it makes sense to have one.
>>

> I think it makes sense - but how expensive is it?

Dave,

I paid round about 180 Euro for the rollup. But afaik it was before tax
get more in Germany. I would expect not more then 200 Euro today.

Consider, as I told in my email before, I am pretty sure Andreas made a
thinking error and the rollup is English not German. The only thing
that's not on the rollup is a link to the EU web page, because I ordered
the rollup for FOSDEM 2007 and the order was before my idea that we need
an EU group.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht