Re: Summer of Code Java?

From: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Summer of Code Java?
Date: 2008-02-29 20:33:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello Josh,
Though the open source project MyJSQLView now as the basic interface
in place for postgreSQL, improvements could be made. If this project falls
into the area of interest with the Java Summary of Code guidelines then
I could
provide mentoring. There are many areas of the project's development
that will
occur in Phase III which are more involved with data analysis rather
than the
PostgreSQL JDBC. These are definite areas that the team would welcome
help/mentoring. Since the project is already set up at Sourceforge it
would be
very easy to get students involved and coding.

Dana Proctor
MyJSQLView Project Manager
http://sourceforge.net/projects/myjsqlview/