Re: Array Char/VarChar Size

From: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Array Char/VarChar Size
Date: 2008-02-29 17:32:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Perhaps this is not the appropriate list, but is there a way to
determine this information
from the information_schema? The reason I ask is I can not seem to find
this information
there either. pg_dump does provide this information, though lacking the
ability to proper
identify multi-dimensional arrays, ex. char(30)[][] gives char(30)[].

danap.